The ingenious Quick Heal DNAScan technology is now enhanced to combine behavorial and characteristic inspection and monitoring of unsafe programs. This results in a clean, more up-to-date and accurate detection of threats.
The intelligent antivirus engine effectively detects and resolves threats (viruses, worms and other malware). The additional features like AntiSpyware, AntiMalware, AntiRootkit, Silent Firewall and IDS/IPS provide all round virus protection.
Improved Scan Engine
The revamped antivirus scan engine avoids rescanning files that have not been altered since the previous scan. This reduces system resource usage.
Real time cloud security restricts access to malware infected websites. This feature gives internet security protection by blocking threats transferred through websites hosting malicious codes.
Import and Export Settings
Users can now import Quick Heal security settings from a single computer and export it to other computers. This is helpful in cases where reinstallations or multiple computer configurations are concerned.
Running your web browser in Sandbox Browser gives you an uninterrupted and secure browsing experience. It provides internet security protection by acting like a screen between the PC's operating system and the malicious threats. This feature now comes with a USB drive support.
USB Drive Protection
Best antivirus automatically scans external storage devices. Protects USB drives from autorun infections.
Quick Heal AntiVirus pro gives cloud-based email security that prevents infected emails from reaching your Inbox.
The Self-protection feature now protects Quick Heal's running processes and services.
Our users now have direct access to our Facebook and Twitter pages with just a click.
Safe Mode Protection
This facility stops unauthorized users from changing Quick Heal security settings when the system is running on Safe Mode.
Suppresses prompts across all Quick Heal antivirus modules thereby reducing system load and allowing uninterrupted PC usage
Lost or stolen laptops can be a huge liability to your privacy. Quick Heal TrackMyLaptop Service helps track the whereabouts of your lost or stolen laptop. The service is a social initiative that comes with every desktop product of Quick Heal at no extra cost. Kindly note that, Quick Heal users have to register their Quick Heal Product License key at the TrackMyLaptop portal to avail this facility. Non-Quick Heal users have to register their Laptop's MAC ID. To know more, visit - trackmylaptop.net"
Supported Operating System
- Windows 2000 Professional (Service Pack 4 and later)
- Windows XP Home / Professional (Service Pack 2 and later) / Professional 64-bit
- Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Cannot be installed on Server OS
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 300 MHz or higher processor for Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional, Microsoft Windows XP
- 1 GHz for Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows 8.1
- 512 MB of RAM for Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional, Microsoft Windows XP
- 512 MB of RAM for Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- 1 GB of RAM for Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- 1.50 GB free hard disk space
- CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Internet connection to receive updates
- Internet Explorer 6 or the latest browser
Clients That Support Email Scan
- Microsoft Outlook Express 5.5 and later
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 and later
- Netscape Messenger 4 and later
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Eudora 5 and later
- Windows Mail
Clients That Don't Support Email Scan
- POP3s with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Free web-based email services such as Hotmail and Yahoo! Mail
- Lotus Notes
SSL connections not supported
- Email Protection does not support encrypted email connections such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
Quick Heal Anti-Rootkit Requirements
- Quick Heal Anti-Rootkit is not supported on 64-bit operating systems..
- It requires minimum 512 MB RAM installed on the system.
Quick Heal Self Protection
- This feature is not supported on Microsoft Windows 2000 operating system.
- This feature is not supported on Windows 2000, Windows XP 64-bit operating systems.
- The requirements are applicable to both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems unless specifically mentioned.
- The requirements are applicable to all flavors of the operating systems.
- The requirements provided are minimum system requirements. Quick Heal recommends system with higher configuration than the minimum requirements to obtain best results.
|FEATURES||Antivirus Pro||Internet Security||Total Security|
|Improved Scan Engine|
|Flash Drive Protection|
|Mobile Phone Protection|
|Import and Export Settings|
|Safe Mode Protection|