This flexible feature offers the following functionalities:
- Quick Scan: Runs a quick scan on your device at your request.
- Custom Scan: Offers multiple scanning options such as Full Scan, Scan All Apps, Scan Selected Apps, Scan Memory Card and Scan Selected Folders.
- Schedule Scan: This feature allows you to schedule a virus scan at a time that is convenient for you
- Security Adviser: The Security Adviser guides you about settings that can enhance the overall security of your Smartphone. For example, if the 'Screen Lock' setting is not enabled on your phone, then the Security Adviser will instruct you to enable it.
- Privacy Adviser: Privacy Adviser notifies and allows you to do a quick inspection of apps that might affect your privacy. It helps you review the permissions used by such apps, and you can decide whether to keep them or not.
This feature comprises the following functionalities that help increase your device performance:
- Performance Monitor: Allows you to check the functioning of your device, extend battery life, speed up device performance, and view performance reports.
- Network Monitor: Helps you manage the networks being used on your device. You can also check and control the current data usage.
This feature offers the following options that help safeguard your priceless data:
- Backup data to cloud
- Restore backup from cloud
- Delete backup from cloud
- Delete personal data permanently
The Set Privacy feature allows you to protect your privacy with the following functionalities:
- Call & Message Filter: This Android security feature helps you block incoming calls and SMSs from unknown or unwanted numbers. You can also block numbers within a particular series.
- International Call Block: This feature allows you to block unknown international calls.
- Message Exception List: This list displays non-numeric senders that are excluded from SMS blocking.
- Privacy Protection: With the Privacy Protection feature, you can maintain a private list of contacts and secure the call logs and messages associated with such contacts.
- Parental Control: The Parental Control feature helps you block malicious and potentially dangerous websites. With this feature, you can block a particular website's URL or websites based on their category such as adult, gambling, violence, etc.
- Register With TRAI: This feature lets you block all types of telemarketing calls by registering your number in the DND (Do Not Disturb) list. You can also raise a complaint with TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) against unwanted telemarketing calls and SMSs.
Displays important notifications that require your attention. Latest IT security news and alerts are also displayed in the Message Center.
Get extensive reports on the activities performed by Quick Heal Total Security on your device. These also include data on blocked threats, updates, blocked SMSs and calls, etc.
Helps you set a number to which all your incoming calls will get forwarded. You can also set this number by sending an SMS or via the Remote Device Management portal.
Trusted SIMs List
The Trusted SIMSs List feature allows you to make a list of SIM cards that you trust and are aware of. Using any of the SIMs mentioned in this list will prevent your device from getting blocked. Fifty (50) SIM numbers can be added to the Trusted SIMs List.
Secures the file system of your mobile device from malicious threats and phishing sites. It remains active in the operating memory of the device and scans all files that are open or saved including those on the memory card.
This feature can help you in times of emergency. If you press the power button of your phone 3-5 times, this feature activates the emergency mode. In this mode, an SOS message with your current location will be sent to the alternate contact numbers set during the time of registration. Your Facebook and Twitter status will also get updated with an SOS message.
Quick Heal's anti-theft technology prevents your device form being misused. It allows you to lock your device or erase its entire data remotely, if it gets lost or stolen. The technology offers another layer of protection against theft with more advanced features that capture images, record audio and video, and automatically dial and receive phone calls.
The Security Shield displays the security level of your device and data through a graphical representation. By tapping this shield, you can configure the security settings of your device.
Regular Automated Virus Database Updates
Quick Heal Total Security for Android receives regular automated security updates. This helps protect your device and data from new and emerging threats.
Remote Device Management
This feature helps you manage your lost or stolen device via Quick Heal's Remote Device Management portal. From this portal, you can remotely track, lock, and unlock your device. You can also delete the data on your device remotely and perform backup, restore and delete operations and configure parental control settings.
If someone enters a wrong password 2 times consecutively (to unlock your device's lock screen) this feature will take snapshots using the front and rear camera.
The News feature serves you with the latest news and alerts from the Quick Heal lab. News about computer and mobile protection, and other noteworthy events are displayed here.
Supported Versions of Android
- Android 2.3, 3.0, 4.0 and later
Supported Resolutions of Android
- 240x320; 320x480; 480x800; 600x1024