This flexible feature offers the following functionalities:
- Quick Scan: Runs a quick scan on your device at your request.
- Custom Scan: Offers multiple scanning options such as Full Scan, Scan All Apps, Scan Selected Apps, Scan Memory Card and Scan Selected Folders.
- Schedule Scan: This feature allows you to schedule a virus scan at a time that is convenient for you.
- Security Adviser: The Security Adviser guides you about settings that can affect the overall security of your Smartphone. For example, if the 'Screen Lock' setting is not enabled on your phone, then the Security Adviser will instruct you to enable it.
- Privacy Adviser: Privacy Adviser notifies and allows you to do a quick inspection of apps that might affect your privacy. It helps you review the permissions used by such apps, and you can decide whether to keep them or not.
Remote Device Management
This is a portal provided by Quick Heal, where you can easily manage your device if it gets lost or stolen. Through this portal, you can remotely lock, unlock, and delete the data on your phone. The Remote Device Management portal also helps you track the location of your device.
This new mobile security feature has been introduced keeping your safety in mind. If you find yourself in some kind of emergency, press your device's power button 3-5 times. This will activate this feature, and an SOS message with your current location will be sent to the alternate contact numbers set during the time of registration.
The Set Privacy feature allows you to protect your privacy with the following functionalities:
- Call & Message Filter: With this feature you can easily block incoming calls and SMSs from unknown or unwanted numbers. And now, you can also use this feature to block all numbers within a particular series.
- International Call Block: This feature allows you to block unknown International calls.
- Message Exception List: This list displays non-numeric senders that are excluded from SMS blocking.
- Register With TRAI: This feature lets you block all types of telemarketing calls by registering your number in the DND (Do Not Disturb) list. You can also raise a complaint with TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) against unwanted telemarketing calls and SMSs.
Displays important notifications that require your attention. Latest IT security news and alerts are also displayed in the Message Center.
Receive extensive reports on the activities performed by Quick Heal Mobile Security on your device.
Helps you set a number to which all your incoming calls will get forwarded. You can also set this number by sending an SMS or via the Remote Device Management portal.
Assured protection from all kinds of virus and malware threats. Automatically detects virus and spyware in real-time. The Background Scan runs silently without interfering with the normal functionality of your phone.
Regular Automated Virus Updates
Takes automatic virus definition updates, so that your device is secured from new and emerging threats.
With this feature, you can easily share your Quick Heal Mobile Security application with other Android devices using Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Direct, or NFC. You can also use other mobile apps that allow application sharing.
Quick Heal's anti-theft technology prevents your device from being misused. It allows you to remotely lock your device, erase its data, and track its location if it gets lost or stolen.
The Security Shield displays the security level of your device and data through a graphical representation. By tapping this shield, you can configure the security settings of your device.
If someone enters a wrong password 2 times consecutively (to unlock your device's lock screen), this feature will take snapshots using the front and rear camera of the device.
Trusted SIMs List
Add multiple SIM numbers to Trusted SIMs List. This feature is beneficial for users using multiple SIMs. When the SIM is changed, the device is not blocked if its entry is present in the Trusted SIM list. Fifty (50) SIM numbers can be added to this List.
Get latest news on mobile protection, security alerts, and other important information related to IT security.
Supported Versions of Android
- Android 2.3, 3.0, 4.0 and later
Supported Resolutions of Android
- 240x320; 320x480; 480x800; 600x1024