The ingenious Quick Heal DNAScan technology is now enhanced to combine behavioral and characteristic inspection and monitoring of unsafe programs. This results in a clean, more up-to-date and accurate detection of threats.
Assures complete security for your PC with a deep system scan. A combination of features like AntiVirus, AntiSpyware, AntiMalware, AntiRootkit, Silent Firewall and IDS/IPS work to give the best antivirus protection
Real time cloud-based antivirus restricts access to malware infected, fraudulent and phishing websites. This gives complete internet security protection.
Improved Scan Engine
The revamped antivirus scan engine avoids rescanning files that have not been altered since the previous scan. This reduces system resource usage.
Data Theft Protection
Quick Heal Total Security prevents unauthorized copying of data using flash drives.
Schedule, control and monitor Internet usage for your children. Configure parental control based on user accounts.
Securely deletes sensitive data files to prevent recovery by any recovery tools. This ensures total security and confidentiality of valuable data.
Cloud-based email security prevents spam, phishing and infected emails from reaching your inbox.
Import and Export Settings
Users can now import Quick Heal security settings from a single computer and export it to other computers. This is helpful in cases where reinstallations or multiple computer configurations are concerned.
Scans and cleans mobile phones, Smartphones and PDA's from your PC.
USB Drive Protection
Best antivirus automatically scans external storage devices. Protects USB drives from autorun infections.
Safe Mode Protection
This facility stops unauthorized users from changing Quick Heal security settings when the system is running on Safe Mode.
This facility guides you on how to speed up your PC. You can tune start-up applications, services and clean unwanted registry entries and files.
The Self-protection feature now protects Quick Heal's running processes and services.
Suppresses prompts across all Quick Heal modules thereby reducing system load and allowing uninterrupted PC usage.
Our users now have direct access to our Facebook and Twitter pages with just a click
Running your web browser in a browser sandbox gives you internet security protection and an uninterrupted browsing experience. It acts like a screen between your PC's operating system and malicious threats thereby limiting the attack surface. This feature now comes with a USB drive support.
Lost or stolen laptops can be a huge liability to your privacy. Quick Heal TrackMyLaptop Service helps track the whereabouts of your lost or stolen laptop. The service is a social initiative that comes with every desktop product of Quick Heal at no extra cost. Kindly note that, Quick Heal users have to register their Quick Heal Product License key at the TrackMyLaptop portal to avail this facility. Non-Quick Heal users have to register their Laptop's MAC ID. To know more, visit - http://trackmylaptop.net/
Supported Operating System
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional (Service Pack 4 and later)
- Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional (Service Pack 2 and later) / Professional 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Cannot be installed on Server OS
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 300 MHz or higher processor for Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional, Microsoft Windows XP
- 1 GHz for Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows 8.1
- 512 MB of RAM for Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- 512 MB of RAM for Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- 1.60 GB free hard disk space
- CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Internet connection to receive updates
- Internet Explorer 6 or the latest browser
Clients That Support Email Scan
- Microsoft Outlook Express 5.5 and later
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 and later
- Netscape Messenger 4 and later
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Eudora 5 and later
- Windows Mail
Clients That Don't Support Email Scan
- POP3s with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Free web-based email services such as Hotmail and Yahoo! Mail
- Lotus Notes
SSL connections not supported
- Email Protection does not support encrypted email connections such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
Quick Heal Anti-Rootkit Requirements
- Quick Heal Anti-Rootkit is not supported on 64-bit operating systems.
- It requires minimum 512 MB RAM installed on the system.
Quick Heal Self Protection
- This feature is not supported on Microsoft Windows 2000 operating system.
- This feature is not supported on Windows 2000, Windows XP 64-bit operating systems.
|FEATURES||Antivirus Pro||Internet Security||Total Security|
|Improved Scan Engine|
|Flash Drive Protection|
|Mobile Phone Protection|
|Import and Export Settings|
|Safe Mode Protection|